Monday, December 29, 2014

Twincess Christmakkah

So we are traveling home after spending over a week in Pittsburgh. Traveling over 12 hours each way with 6 month old twins wasn't as rough as I thought. I was petrified thinking and planning for this trip. What do i bring, what don't I bring, how are these girls going to handle being in the car for 12 plus hours? Needless to say I brought every outfit that the girls fit into. However I brought one little suitcase for myself. Once you have kids it is more about them looking cute than mommy looking cute. Lol. No one was looking at me when they see our gorgeous girls. Oh...and the girls are quite possibly the best travelers in the world. So there was nothing to worry about.

What I am worried about now, on the way home, is how sad my husband was to leave his childhood home and head back to Memphis. He misses his home so much, even though he hasn't lived there in 10 years. It makes me feel so bad that I am so rooted in Memphis and don't think I could ever move. Of course you never know what will happen but I have no plans of going anywhere.

Hopefully we can visit PA more often and he can get his fix more often and not dread leaving Pittsburgh to head back to Memphis. The girls jad a great time with Grandma and recieved lots of great presents...and we still have a whole other celebration with my family when we get home. Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment